KOA – Complete 35 day wound video Journal in 1:15 Featuring DUST ON!
As promised, here is KOA’s before/during/after compilation.
Important things to Know:
* The daily application process takes no more than 1 minute per day. Besides a brief dabbing away of bedding and drainage in the early stages, DUST ON use requires no washing, no pulling scabs, and no wrapping in most cases. With a barn full of over 50 horses, we can honestly guarantee that you have never used a product that takes less work on your part, and produces the least amount of stress on your horse.
* DUST ON is all-natural. No chemicals.
* DUST ON! allows the body to heal naturally, meaning that it allows proper amounts of granulation tissue to cover the entire wound, then creating a healthy and BREATHABLE scab.
NOTE: A few weeks into use on a wound like KOA’S the scab will become big and chunky. This is what we want! You will be tempted to mess with it. Please don’t. For DUST ON to work as designed, the scab must stay in place. Don’t fret, you are not drying out the wound. The healing happens underneath the scab. In fact, removing the scab means that you now must start all over again, extending healing time, adding to your horse’s discomfort, and making scarring more likely.
* DUST ON! controls bacteria without being caustic, (This means that it does not damage live tissue, which also means scarring is far less likely.)
* DUST ON works extremely well on proud flesh. In fact, stay tuned on this FB page. Our next videologue series will be on proud flesh. We are currently documenting a significant case right now. It has been amazing to see the difference DUST ON has made in just 3 days.
LAST NOTE: I must reemphasize one point above.
Take a look on this FB page and watch the KOA DAY 1,2, and 3 Videos. (1 minute each). It is important that when using DUST ON that you follow the usage demonstrated in those videos. Why, you ask? Well, many of DUST ON’s biggest fans and even some of our best friends decide that they should tinker. (They feel a little guilty that they’ve only spent 1 minute a day on that wound)
Here are a few things we’d ask them NOT to do…… Perhaps they decide that the scab should be softened so they add creams and ointments. Maybe they decide that the scab should be removed altogether so they wash and soak and pick and pluck; or they decide they should wrap day after day after day. All of this tinkering will significantly slow the process, or much worse. (For example: proud flesh, infection, scarring, etc) The product slogan should be “Just Dust On – and Keep It Simple!”
Just trust the powder. Or as author, Craig Alanson, likes to say,
“Trust the Awesomeness.”
The powder will do its job.
Equine healing has evolved over millions of years. In the wild; an open wound drains, granulation tissue grows over the wound, the wound scabs over, and the wound heals by stitching itself together from the edges inward. No creams, sprays, or ointments are needed for this healing. DUST ON re-enforces and speeds up this natural process, it does not try to reimagine natures design.
Find additional videos, info, and more go to the DUST ON! Page